Thursday, May 14, 2009

Getting Ready

I spent the majority of today getting myself ready, packing my bag, getting money exchanged and such. It hasn't fully hit me yet that i'm about to leave for the next three months... i'm starting to realize what that means... no boat, missing out on the long weekends, and really just a totally different experience; though that's what i signed up for when i decided this was what i wanted to do. I am a little worried that i've forogtten something important, but i have the next 2 days to figure out what that is, hopefully i remember everything; if not, i'll try to buy it or make due without.

Trying to fit in as many visits with friends before i go, though the time is limited... somewhat severely. I hope i can do it all, if I can't, here is my public apology if I don't have time to see you before i depart.

Time to clean up the mess i've made of my room and get everything strewn about into the bag i'll be living out of for the next 3 months!

1 comment:

  1. it hadn't hit me either until now but you left today at 5:40am... an early morning goodbye. Yeah I did cry. God Bro I'm gonna miss you. Have an amazing time JP... don't worry about trying to change peoples lives, you already have and you will continue to. Just do your things and soak this experience in.

    ReplyDelete