Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome

Hi Everyone,

This is a blog I will keep up while I'm traveling on my summer internship to The Gambia.

I'll try to post messages as often as I get to an internet connection, and post pictures as often as the connection is stable enough for me to do so.

Please reply to my posts as frequently as you can as I will be homesick and surly will enjoy reading what you have to say.

If you'd rather not make your post public, e-mail me at justinflippy[at]gmail[dot]com.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty excited for you Justin. I will definitely be living vicariously through you on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Justin -sorry that i did not talk to you before you left -left you a message on your phone.
    Be safe -smell the situation before you step -stick with your gut!
    Have fun! Talk to you soon. Have a great adventure! Love dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope everything goes well.enjoy the adventure

    ReplyDelete