Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to quickly say thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes. They made my day. My celebration here wasn't quite the same as I'm sure it would have been with everyone at home, but I made the best of it.
There are pictures, again, see the slideshow at the bottom of the page, and maybe change albums.
We finished off the week pretty quietly, they didn't have work for us on Thursday/Friday, so we had a short work week. Tomorrow (Sunday) we are travelling to Teujering (just before Sanyang) to meet with the Alcalo there (He's the village chief). They have a process here for community justice, and we will be witnessing the 'sentencing'. Unfortunatley, as increidble as it's going to be to share, we've been told we shouldn't take pictures during the process. I'll try to write to describe it instead.
Anyway, miss home alot. Trying to not think about it constantly.
Love,
Justin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:S I missed your birthday! I'm sorry. I hope you had a happy happy day. I've been really enjoying all your posts! Sounds like you're having an amazing time. I leave for St. John's on Saturday so I'm pretty excited about that. I've changed plans around a little bit so I will be back in London for the first three weeks of August. When do you get back again? Miss you lots JP! <3
ReplyDelete-Katey