Hi everyone,
We have arrived in Njawara. the facility here is quite impressive, they have a large garden, several apprpriate technology water projects, a chicken nursery for income generation, and guest houses as well.
I'm seeing alot here that I think Sanyang could benefit from. We'll see how much we can take with us there.
We have a pretty good accomodation here. There is running water, and occasionaly electricity. It's a little rustic, but we're dealing well enough. We've decided to only stay here for 1 week, before we return to Serrekunda and onto Sanyang for the remainder of the trip.
I have no current now, so my battery is about to die. We also, from solar power, have some limited access to e-mail, so hopefully I can get this message sent out tomorrow.
If not... well good luck. You'll just have to wait to read how awesome it is.
P.S. Today is the half way mark of our trip.
Cheers,
Justin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to be half-way there J-dog. Glad to hear that you're actually roughing it with the sketchy electricity for a while. That Wi-Fi definitely spoiled you.
ReplyDelete-Dave